Information about cookies
Cookies can be compared to small imprints and are small text files that are placed on your computer when you use our website.
The cookie consists of a small amount of data with information about what you do when you visit the website.
Cookies are a plain text file and are not dangerous, cookies can not contain viruses.
Our cookies help us to:
- Improve the user experience on the website.
- Save your settings from one visit to the next.
- Improve your loading times and security when using the website.
- Save personal information about you without your consent.
- Collect sensitive information.
- Pass on personal information to third parties.
If the settings in the browser you use to visit our website are set in such a way that they allow cookies,
we interpret this as you accept cookies on our website.
Turn off cookies:
Back to Sign in
- Cookies can be deleted or turned off completely.
- If cookies are turned off, it will no longer be possible to log in to the our website.
- You can turn off cookies by customizing your browser's security settings.
- How to do this is described on your specific browser's website.